Actividad

Actividad
Logo

Friday, June 6, 2014




ACAPELLA         SING OFF


Hello, my name is Juliana Rincón and I want to talk about Acapella. The music “a capella” is just voice without instrumental accompaniment.
For me to learn acapella would be a wonderful thing because it would be something new and I’d be able to push myself to learn something unique.
There is a film about acapella that is called Pitch Perfect. It is a great movie about a girl, who wants to be a DJ, but her dad doesn´t let her to be it and send her to college; she joins a group of acapella with more girls to compete with other teams in a championship.
There is a United States group that does covers in acapella and I really like it. The group is called Pentatonix and makes covers as: “Thrift shop”, “Somebody that I used to know”, “As long as you love me ft Wide awake”, “Radioactive”, “ Gangnam style”, “We are Young”, among others.


LITTLE MIX


Hello my name is Juliana Rincon and I want to talk about a girl’s band created in the U.K by Tula Paulinea Contostavlosl. The band is called Little Mix and the integrants are four wonderful girls:  Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jesy Nelson and Jade Thirwall.

It is a very inspiring band because their songs are unique and understandable, some of my favorites are: Wings, DNA, Change your life, Madhouse, among others.
These girls “Jurisdiction”. are the winners of the x factor U.K on 2011 thanks to their great potential and enthusiasm.

They have done a great release of their album, the first one DNA on November 27th, 2012 with preview syco.


By: Juliana Rincón 7th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment